Thursday, November 29, 2007

... ... ... ... ...

I feel that I’m staying at the crossroads recently. There' a lot of things that I need to do but seems that I can’t cope them well. So hurry as the time pass away. I’m tired, again.

Sometimes i really wonder, is this what life is going to be like? Where’s the joy I'm supposed to be having? Life shouldn’t be spent such of this way, isn’t it? It’s never a winning battle against all the things that I need to do. It feels as if i'm being dragged along by the routines of life. 3 meals a day or eat when hungry, attend lectures, classes, prepare for the exams...etc.

My mum came to Taiwan recently but i can barely find time to keep her accompany. Although she won’t surf on this blog but I would like to say that I’m sorry about that. How deep I wish to do nothing but keep her accompany.

It’s the time I need to have a break, may I?

No comments: